Fabulous Location, Spacious 2 Bed / 2 Bath Town House in Ayamonte, Spain.
|Living Area:||95 m²|
SPACIOUS 2 BED / 2 BATH TOWN HOUSE FOR PERMANENT SWAP
Situated on the outskirts of the impressive coastal village of AYAMONTE in South Western Spain, bordering the Portuguese Algarve.
The house is situated within a SECURED COMPLEX with concierge and comes with a PRIVATELY OWNED PARKING SPACE.
PRIVATE and SECURE FRONT & BACK GARDENS; both with terracing and colourful planting.
DIRECT GATED ACCESS to the COMMUNAL POOLS & GARDENS at the back.
The complex is situated on the COSTA ESURI GOLF COURSE, adjacent to the Guadiana River.
Within easy reach and close proximity in both Spain & Portugal are endless GOLDEN BEACHES and PICTURESQUE FISHING VILLAGES.
This property offers a fantastic place to live as well as a dream holiday destination.
KEY FEATURES :
HALLWAY : (approx 2.85m2) generous size open aspect landing area, overlooking the stairwell and leading to the bedrooms & bathroom.
2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS both with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes, points for TV & Telephone and secure metal shutters on all windows & doors.
* Front Facing Bedroom : (approx 12.15m2) with a double casement window plus a single patio door, opening onto a private terrace.
* FRONT FACING PRIVATE TERRACE : (approx 5.85m2) with metal railings, runs the width of the bedroom, with pergola overhead and overlooking the front garden. With external light. Plus views to the countryside.
* Back Facing Bedroom : (approx 13.45m2) with a double casement window plus French doors leading onto a large private terrace.
* BACK FACING PRIVATE TERRACE : (approx 10.65m2) large private terrace space, overlooking the property’s back garden and with views to the spectacular communal gardens & pools. With external light. Metal staircase leading to the private roof terrace above. Ideal for stargazing.
* ROOF TERRACE : (approx 12.85m2) running the full width of the property, the roof terrace is private and overlooks the picturesque gardens and pool. With external light.
FAMILY BATHROOM : (approx 5m2) fully tiled with decorative rustic orange/cream tiles.
* Full size bath, overhead shower with glass shower screen.
* Sink with under sink cupboard.
* Semi-screened area housing the toilet and bidet.
* Space in the ceiling to house air-conditioning units if desired.
All bathroom fixtures, shower screen, towel rails etc included.
ENTRANCE HALL : (approx 5m2) with solid wood secure lock front door, leading to the front facing kitchen; utility room and shower room. Stairway with decorative tiles inlaid and double height ceiling.
Archway entrance into the LOUNGE & DINING area (approx 19.80m2) with ...
* Double casement window
* Large French Doors leading into the covered terrace (approx 11m2) at the rear of the property.
* Points for tv & telephone
* Decorative 'carpet design' tiles inlaid into the fully tiled floors throughout.
SHOWER ROOM (approx 3.30m2) fully tiled with decorative green/cream tiles. Full size shower cubicle, toilet & sink.
KITCHEN : (approx 9.85m2)
* Fully Fitted Galley Style Kitchen, with upper & lower units on one side
* Breakfast bar on other side
* Double casement window to the front, overlooking the front garden and entrance gate.
* Space & plumbing for dishwasher.
* Storage space; can be converted into a closed in pantry if desired.
* Points for TV & Telephone.
UTILITY / LAUNDRY ROOM : (approx 2.75m2)
* Housing the hot water boiler; which has been converted to more economical bottle gas.
* Plumbing for washing machine.
* Storage area.
* Ceiling space to house air conditioning units, if desired.
* Front of the property is accessed via an intercom system from front gate.
* Front Garden (approx 16.25m2) is tiered and fully tiled with decorative rustic tiles.
* Covered Front Porch (approx 3m2), with external light & water source.
* Space for external dining.
* Mature planting, on thee sides.
* PRIVATELY OWNED ALLOCATED PARKING, outside the house.
* Back of the property is accessed through the lounge / dining room, via large French Doors, leading onto the fully tiled COVERED TERRACE (approx 11m2), IDEAL for EXTERNAL DINING.
* With external light, power & water source.
* Back Garden (approx 38m2) is laid to rustic beach pebble stones with excellent weed mat underneath. Easy to maintain.
* Fenced on neighbouring sides, with mature planting / jasmine, lavender and others.
* Against the back wall is a solid brick built, TILED STAIRWAY with storage space underneath, leading up to the Communal Gardens & Pools.
* SECURE IRON GATE, with DIRECT ACCESS to the Communal Gardens & Pools.
COMMUNAL GARDENS & POOLS.
* PRIVATE USE for RESIDENTS (& guests). Only 43 properties.
* Adult & Baby Pool
* Extensive mature planting & trees, including Palm Trees
* Stunning arrangements of flowering plants, throughout the year.
* Superbly maintained lawns
* Benches for sitting, two large solid wood pergolas plus several sun-shades
* Showers & toilets
The property is offered UNFURNISHED - but can discuss leaving some white goods / external furniture.
Looking to swap for: We are looking for a coastal or rural / semi-rural property with a garden in Ireland, France, Wales. Will consider all options.
This property is for sale or permanent swap through the owner.Contact the owner of this property
We, the owners of International Property Swap, have not personally seen any of the properties advertised on this website, and all descriptions and photos are provided by the owner or agent for that property. Although we make every effort to keep the International Property Swap website as up to date as we possibly can, unfortunately not all our members keep us informed if they swap, sell or withdraw their property from the market. Therefore we cannot guarantee the accuracy of any description or conditions of a property advertised on this website, or that any property listed on this website is still available.